At the end of the course the student will have the ability to:
- Understand the concepts of IT, Networking and the Internet to support e-commerce activities.
- Appraise and match different e-commerce models to organisation's needs.
- Conduct an appraisal of the organisation and its abilities and capabilities to apply e-commerce as
- part of its business strategy
- Develop business plans to implement e-commerce for the organisation
- Implement necessary changes to infrastructure and systems for the effective implementation of e-commerce for the organisation.
Introduction to e-business and e-commerce
Strategy and Applications
Supply chain management
Customer relationship management
Analysis and design
Implementation and maintenance
Book Title -: Electronic Commerce
Author -: Gary Schneider
Publisher -: Thomsons
ISBN No -: 9780538469258